Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Little Guy

Here's my little man!! I wanted to try on his outfit before pictures tomorrow. He is so stinkin' cute!! I just love him! My sister says the tie is very 'John Travolta- Saturday Night Fever'.

But I think it'll all make sense and coordinate when you see him with Ava and Parker too. Since she'll have the dress and Parker will have the tie, I'm hoping they'll look a little less 'Saturday Night Fever'.
What a handsome guy!! Tomorrow, we'll be sure to tuck his shirt in too. I just love the look on his face in these pictures!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

He is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Pieces of me... said...

Ha! The tie is what makes it all! Bring on the new John Travolta look :)

Stephanie B said...

He is so stinking adorable!!

Melissa said...

So cute, Erin. Can't wait to see the picture!