I've give up my Orowheat Oatnut bread for this--
whole wheat bread and my 1 % milk for Skim.
The switch to skim milk has been the hardest for me. I really do love milk. In fact, I prefer 2 % but a while back I switched on doctors orders.
I may have made the switch, but this is how I really feel. Someone get me a donut!!


3 comments:
That is hard. Our family drinks 1% per my request but Michael doesn't prefer it. I do love oatnut myself, too.
I know. I also switched to non fat milk when I started the challenge. Now I don't drink much milk at all. I don't mind it in cereal, but I'm not to eager to drink a glass of milk anymore either. I do eat yogurt and cottage cheese just about every day, so I hope I am getting enough calcium. Hey, have you used Spark People.com? It's what I use to log all my calories and track nutrients as well as exercise. it's free and I have found it very useful. :) good job on the running! 7 minutes is awesome!
LOL! It's so true... we have those ridicolous cravings and those habits of the past. But I have to say kudos to YOU!! Way to keep to it!
Post a Comment