Friday, July 29, 2011

Last weekend our family made the 5 1/2 hour trip to Puyallup to spend the weekend with my family. It was a very special weekend because Allison was taking her endowments out. The weekend was packed with lots of fun. The only flaw in the weekend was the absence of my sisters Jessica and Heather.


Here's us kids. I'm not quite sure why Trav is making that face, but he is. I don't love this picture of me. It's kind of gross. From left to right, Melissa, Sarah,Travis, Me & Allison. My sister Allison is single, 25, lives in Provo and is stunningly pretty. So if any of you have male friends/relatives in that area that are looking to date a hottie- let me know!



Here's my parents with all the Grandkids that were there. There are an additional 7 that couldn't make it. I love this picture though. Who knew there would be that many?



Here we are outside the temple. It was so special to be in the temple with my family. I've never been through a session with any of my family except my parents. It was so nice to see us all dressed in white. I kept thinking when we were in the Celestial room, no one gets left behind, no one gets left behind. I hope we all live that way so someday we can all be in another Celestial place together. I'm so glad I got to be there with Alli too. Allison and I are pretty close. It was just her and I at home for a lot of years. It was special to see her making such great choices. She's such a wonderful girl. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That is so awesome! I'm glad you had a good trip.

The Asay's said...

What a fun picture of your parents with all the grandkids. Your kids are cuties