I finally finished this dress for Ava. I've had the fabric for awhile now. I don't know why it took me so long. Probably because I've been working on different projects too. Anyhow, I fell in love with this fabric when I saw it. I just love how light and bright it is!
So here she is all ready for the summer. She looks so cute in it. I love the rose in her hair. I've made roses out of fabric before, but they've never looked this cute before. The dress is actually much poofy-er. But she had her hands pushed down by her side. It kind of stands out a bit and looks so cute! Again, I didn't like the sleeves that came with the pattern, so I put some different ones on. I think it turned out pretty good. On to the next one!
And here is our Parker-Boy. Ava was getting her picture taken and he insisted on getting his taken too. I'm working on ties for him and Colson that match Ava's dress. What a handsome boy!


2 comments:
You could start selling your dresses you're getting so good! I think Pullman summers are definitely worth the wait!
That dress is beautiful and I love the fabric design!
Post a Comment