Ok, so these pictures are from this summer and it's just a couple of them. But, I love them and they are so cute. I've been playing around with them in photoshop and I think they turned out great!
These are my lovely sisters. Aren't they beautiful!
Daniel and I haven't had a picture taken together since we've been married. I keep putting it off saying I want to wait until I lose some more weight. But, alas, I'm not sure if that will EVER happen, no matter how hard I try. So, here we are. Can you feel the love?


7 comments:
You look great Erin! Love the picture of you and Daniel :) I am heading to the States at the end of October. It would be so fun to see you...any chance you'd wanna drive up the the Tri-Cities?!?! :)
Those are great pictures! and you look amazing!
I love the new picture of you and Dan. So cute!
I feel the love. You look like your meant for each other.
Love the sis pic! would see that in some magazine or something! And I too have to agree, I don't know what you're talking about with this ol', lose weight thing, you look amazing!
You guys look great and who are you kidding, you do look amazing.
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment