Friday, December 16, 2011

Marthafest!

Ahhh, Marthafest! This year our stake decided not to do Super Saturday. Needless to say, I was really sad. I look forward to it ALL year long! So, my family has a tradition called Marthafest. Basically it's an all day craft experience had by all, in honor of the Queen of Crafts herself- Martha Stewart. I organized a Marthafest for me and my friends. It was SO fun. It grew very fast and we ended up with 30 people coming!!!! We had so much fun. Here are the pics!



Here's Marilou and Laurel making their NOEL signs, so cute.


Here's the table before all the madness occurred.


Chelsea and Rachael working on their crafts. Pretty pretty.


Bren Bren123 working on her stuff!;-)


Becky, Megan, Ashley & Sister Gibson making their twine trees.

It was such a fun day! I loved it, and I'm pretty sure I will love it again next year.

1 comment:

Brenna Klein said...

Hahahaha. That caught on quick. You are the best Erin! Thanks again for putting everything together. I LOVE your NOEL letters on the string. I might copy you...