Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

This year we had a more then one Thanksgiving. I'll post some more pics of our other Thanksgiving later. Our first one was celebrated a week early at my sister Sarah's house in Moscow. She brined the turkey and it was delicious. My parents were able to come for a few days and spend time with us too. Our kids LOVE Grandma and Grandpa! They can't wait to see them when they get here.


My little Colson boy is ready to eat. He LOVES food, seriously, he really does.



Here's Ava and Ian, also waiting patiently for their food.


Grandma getting ready for the feast.


Sarah and Peter getting the turkey ready.

We really do have so much to be thankful for. Our beautiful family is the light of my life. I can't imagine life without them. Ava is my sweet girl and such a wonderful sister. She is constantly concerned about her brothers. Parker is my snuggle buddy. He always wants to sit with me. Colson is my little baby boy. He is just so cute and cuddly. His little chiclet smile melts my heart. I'm so so thankful for the best husband ever. I have been so blessed to have a husband who puts family above all else and shows us daily how much he cares. I'm truly a lucky woman.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wish we could have been there. The kids are getting so big!