My amazing husband is so good to me. He knew I really wanted a Silhouette, but didn't want to spend the money. So he spent the money on one for me this Christmas. I'm in HEAVEN!!! I LOVE it! There were some moments of temporary frustration as I figured out the blade settings and what not, but I think I finally have it figured out. Is there such a thing as too much vinyl on the walls at your house? I'm sure there is, but hopefully I'm not there yet.
So I decided to condense all my crafting gear into one area. I used to have a tote that had to be kept in the kids closet. It was affectionately called "The Craft Box." My scrapbook supplies was kept in my closet and various other crafting supplies were stashed here and there around the house. Now, everything is in one area. I feel the need to name my area, but haven't come up with any winners yet. I was thinking Sal, any ideas?
Anyhow, here is the result! I'm a little bit in love with my flower things hanging down and my ribbon on a line.
I'm also in love with my first original vinyl design! The quote itself is something I saw on Pinterest, but all the other words, design etc., is mine.
I've also been wanting to put some vinyl in the living room with the kids pictures. I was originally going to put, "Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside." But, Daniel finally confessed to not being a huge fan of that. So I decided on this one instead.
Then I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and really liked it, so I thought we'd try it out on our bathtub.
I love love love my gift! Thank you Daniel! Sorry ahead of time! I will probably be posting all kinds of vinyl projects now.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
AMAZING! I WANT ONE NOW! you are so talented Erin :)
Ok TOTAlLLY need you need to help me make something like that for my craft room and for the nursery!! Amazing! You are so stinking talented and those machines are crazy cool. If I didn't already have my cricut... Love the new craft space. I can't wait to see it! Yay for project group!!!!
P.s. a schillottte + pinterest + vinyl = a cheap crafters dream!!! You can never have too much!
yay! I got one too! But I haven't done nearly as much with it yet as you have :) I like your craft area.
I love them all and am SOOOO jealous! The "get naked" is so cute. I want to do that in my bathroom.
I love all your designs and totally jealous of your silhouette!
Love the "Get Naked" one on the tub, that is so cute and funny!
I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment