So I never posted a picture of the kids in their new Christmas clothes. I made Ava's dress and the boys ties to match. This is the best picture I could get of all 3 of them. We tried to get a picture of them on Christmas, but all 3 of them had total melt downs after church. So we took this picture the next week.
For some reason I couldn't get everyone to hold still and smile at the same time. It was a little frustrating. They all looked so cute though!
Time flies, I can't believe how big my babies are getting!
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Totally cute Christmas outfits!
bean, i love the blue dress! so cute. i am impressed with your sewing skills.
They are so cute! I love that blue color!
You are so talented! They all look adorable!
I can't believe how big Colson is. They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment