Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I never seem to get any pictures with me and the kids. All the kids looked cute in their Sunday clothes so Daniel snapped a few pictures of me with the kiddos before church.


I think they turned out pretty cute. I kind of love how their are pictures the kids drew all over the couch in the background.


I love my little peanuts. They are all so individual in their personalities. Ava is my little helper and if very concerned about what is good for her body. Parker can be a little bit of a handful, but I've tried to change my attitude with him, and it's made a big difference. He's very affectionate and loves him Mama. Colson is my little snuggler. He is a complete Mama's boy. He is just adorable. I can't get enough of every one of them. I'm so blessed!

4 comments:

Marie said...

I love those pictures...especially the black and white one! Such cute kids with their cute momma!

Kate Clayton said...

Those are great pictures!

Pieces of me... said...

Kids make life so full of, well, everything! That's why they are so wrapped around our hearts. LOVE those pics of you n your kiddos :)

Derrick and Melissa said...

They are getting so big! I love the pics. They are so cute!