It's pretty sad that I'm so excited about this, but it's my very 1st, completely original idea that was executed by myself (with a little help from the hubs).
My inspiration behind this project was my 2 friends Heather and Kate. They are girls after my own heart. They both love a good diet soda. I'm a little bit in love with diet Pepsi. I could drink it every day. Daniel knows it's been a rough day if he comes home from school and sees 2 empty diet pepsi cans on the counter.
I'm happy to say that I am now only drinking 1 can a week which is pretty good. But- back to the project. Every time I sit down to my sewing desk to craft or whatever, I need a drink of some kind. It has been a little tricky because I spread out on the desk and I'm so afraid of spilling on my project. So I designed this little cup holder to keep my drink off my desk but within reach.
I bought the wood, cut it, Daniel routered- (sp?) it, I spray painted it and voila!! My cup holder!
I shall never go thirsty again while sewing!
ps- don't judge me on how messy my desk is- I've had a lot of projects in the last few days
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love it! What a great idea. I myself have a fav diet soda. There is nothing wrong with it. I say your cool if you drink it.
I love it!
You're cute, Erin.
I love it! I need one of those in each room so a diet coke will never be too far out of reach!
That is a great idea!
Post a Comment