Saturday, September 22, 2012

Parker's First Day of Preschool

Can he really be old enough to go to preschool? It's crazy how quickly time goes by. Parker has grown so much. And he was totally ready to go to preschool. Ava started kindergarten a few weeks before his school started and he wasn't too thrilled about it.
Just before leaving! It says: When I grow up I want to be a race car driver. Good luck with that one Parker-Boy. Pretty sure you're mother is NOT going to allow that!
Just hung up his back pack in his very own cubby. So excited!!
Checking out all the fun stuff! Seriously, that classroom is amazing. So much to do, so little time.
No tears saying bye to mom. I teared up a little bit. But he was too busy with this cool toy and made funny noises. See ya Mom!! So grown up!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He's getting so big! I'm always grateful when Anna doesn't make a huge fuss. That way I don't feel so guilty about leaving her. Glad Parker was having so much fun.

The Asay's said...

I love that he wants to be a race car driver. So cute!