Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Harvest Festival- Catch Up

October has been a crazy month. So I've got some catching up to do. We hit the Harvest Festival at WSU's Tukey Orchard this year. I did not know they had a pumpkin patch. So cute!! I don't think our kids have ever been to a real pumpkin patch. They thought it was pretty cool.
They each got to pick a pumpkin out. Colson ended up falling face down into a pumpkin plant. But he recovered pretty quick.
They had a brick oven that they made pizzas in. They were really good. But, the kids weren't super excited about them because they didn't have their usual canadian bacon and pineapple. We had to go to Sella's afterwards for lunch to satisfy their pizza need.
We also got to head into the orchard and pick some delicious apples. They were seriously yummy.
And we got to go on a hayride in the orchard. It was really fun. The kids had a great time!
Happy Harvest!!

No comments: