Friday, July 26, 2013

Family Fun

I've decided that one good thing about living in Utah is all the visitors.  We've had several already and I've loved every minute of it.  This past week, 2 of my sisters were in town and came to visit.  We're missing a couple kids in this picture, but you get the idea.
 

I hadn't seen my big sister Jessica for 3 years!  It was so nice to see her and her kids.  I can't believe how much they've grown.  It was so fun talking to my niece Bailey.  She is a funny girl.
 

Sarah and her kids came down from Moscow, Idaho too.  We've missed them a lot since moving.  Especially those little twins.  So it was fun having them up here for a couple weeks.
 
Can you tell we had ice cream for dessert?  All the kids had it all over their faces.  I took this picture because I thought it was funny that Olivia was combing the pony's hair with a plastic fork.  A girls gotta do what a girls got to do to get her pony's hair done!

No comments: