Friday, July 31, 2015

Zoo-rassic Hogle Zoo

This year, the Hogle Zoo has turned into a Jurassic Park.  And it's all about the dinosaurs for Colson.  He LOVES dinosaurs!  He was begging me for days to go to the zoo and see the dinosaurs.  So we finally went

 He still has his map from this day.  He carried it around and made sure we went to see all the dinosaurs.  He was totally mesmerized by it all.

 They had this cool dig pit where you could dig for dinosaur fossils.

 He was a little scared of the t-rex but managed to get close enough for a good look.  They really liked the dilophasaurus' that spit water.  It was nice.
 We got a picture with a triceratops and a few random kids who wouldn't get out of the picture.
And now, Colson prays everyday that the dinosaur zoo will be open and that we can go.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the Hogle zoo. I wish we had gone more while we were there. I love the picture of the dino-bites. Priceless!