My friend Cassie, persuaded me to reconsider going to Pineview Reservoir to go swimming. Last year, I heard some not good things, so I didn't want to try it. But, this year, I relented and we loved it!! We started going quite often and it was so fun. I finally decided to get over my body shame, and go swimming with my kids. I want them to remember that I had played with them, not sat on the sidelines because I was embarrassed of how I looked. So I got over it and am really glad I did. I had so much fun with the kids this summer.
We packed up a lunch, towels and blankets and headed out.
I suited up all my kids in life jackets and floaties and floated around all day.
Even better, our friends came with us most of the time. The boys all got in on the sand castle building.
Our awesome friends the Weber's have kayaks and brought them. Parker LOVED the kayaks. I was impressed with how well he was able to handle them too. We'll have to get some someday.
Here's all my favorite ladies at Pineview. April, Lindy, Ashlee, Cassie, Me and Brooke.



No comments:
Post a Comment