Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pullman Friends and Weird Al

So a few of my friends from Pullman came to town and we all decided to get together for dinner in Salt Lake.  They picked Costa Vida, which wasn't my favorite, but no biggie.

We walked in and sat down and I was talking with my friends when I saw this guy walk out of the restroom.  Mid sentance, I stopped and said that looks like Weird Al.  My friend said, she was pretty sure that was weird Al.  My friend Kate said she didn't think it was him.  So they started to Google it.


Sure enough, he had a concert at Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake.  They dared me to go and ask if he was Weird Al.  At first I declined, but then they said they'd pay for my dinner.  So, I'll do anything for a free meal.  So I went over and asked if he was Weird Al Yankovic.  And he said yes.  So I asked if I could take a picture with him



So there it is.  You never know who you'll run into at the Salt Lake Costa Vida.


Other than seeing Weird Al, it was a super fun dinner with my old pallies from Pullman.
PU2 forever!!

Me, Kate, Heather and Courtney!