Here's another dress I made for Ava. I was really nervous about making this one because you essentially have to make a shirt and attach a skirt to it. I had never done a collar like that or really a shirt front either. But, it actually turned out pretty cute. I'm really proud of my buttonholes too. Ava picked out the fabric for this one, so she really likes it.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Another new dress
I'm sure you all are tired of seeing these posts, but there is just something really gratifying about creating something that can be worn or used by someone else. And I just can't help but show everyone. Sorry
Here's another dress I made for Ava. I was really nervous about making this one because you essentially have to make a shirt and attach a skirt to it. I had never done a collar like that or really a shirt front either. But, it actually turned out pretty cute. I'm really proud of my buttonholes too. Ava picked out the fabric for this one, so she really likes it.

Here's another dress I made for Ava. I was really nervous about making this one because you essentially have to make a shirt and attach a skirt to it. I had never done a collar like that or really a shirt front either. But, it actually turned out pretty cute. I'm really proud of my buttonholes too. Ava picked out the fabric for this one, so she really likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
SUCH a cute dress! Turned out great! You did a wonderful job!! :)
Erin, your dresses always look so great! Ava's one lucky little girl! :)
Post a Comment