Over fourth of July I got to go to Utah for my neices and nephews blessing. It was really a fun trip, it was super busy, but really fun. I just went and Daniel stayed home with the kids, so I had a little vacation to myself.
My sister Melissa blessed her first baby. A little girl named Anna Regina. She is so stinkin' cute. She looks exactly like Melissa did when she was a baby.
And my sister Sarah blessed her baby twins Olivia Kate and Andrew Steven. Olivia is adoreable. It's fun to see what Sarah's girls look like because all her other kids are boys. I also got to make her blessing dress and it turned out so cute. She looked perfect. Andrew is so much darker then Olivia, he looks like his brother's. He is so cute and snuggly too. I loved the hat they had for him.
I had such a good time with my sisters. The only absent member of our family was Travis, but it's a little tricky getting him home from Iraq for a baby blessing. Lucky for me, he'll be home for our little guys blessing. Anyhow, I was able to spend time with every one of my sisters and my wonderful sister in law Stephanie. It was a really quick but fun trip. I loved it, but I did miss my little munchkins and Daniel and was ready to come home.
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment