We celebrated Colson's first birthday this month! My little baby, isn't a baby anymore.
We had a family party at home an had a great time. We had pineapple bacon burgers for dinner with yummy spinach dip.
We sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream! Yummy! He got some new pajamas, a truck and a new blankie. Colson loves his blankies, but he has particular favorites, so he hasn't quite warmed up to the one I made him yet.
Then we let him dig into the cake and he REALLY like it as you can tell. Sometimes he's a little tentative to try new things, but he really liked the cake. He was covered from head to toe afterward, so he got to take a bath!
A few things about Colson:
-He loves his thumb
-He loves his blankie
-He can really eat. He eats as much as Ava and Parker.
-He weighs 20 pounds exactly
-He has 8 teeth
-He is super snuggly and loves a good cuddle
-He can crawl, wave bye, clap and is starting to dance
-He loves books
-and he thinks Parker is hilarious
We are so lucky to have Colson in our family. He has been such a blessing and brings so much happiness. His smile just melts my heart! Happy Birthday Colson!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Colson!!!
What a charming little boy! Happy Birthday Colson... good job mommy and daddy!
Time sure flies! Happy birthday to Colson!
Happy birthday Colson. I love his smile. So cute
Happy Birthday! He is seriously so adorable!
Oh my, time flies! I remember when you first blogged about him when he was a newborn! He is such a cutie! And I do have to say, I LOVE 1st birthday's because they soak in that extra attention, and the cake, all over the face is classic :)
Post a Comment