Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!
I still wanted to make the kids Halloween costumes this year, but I didn't have the energy to do another snow white theme kind of thing. I was pregnant and nesting when I decided to do that last year and now, well, I really just didn't want to do that much work.

So I decided on a few cute costumes that were easy to make and fun.

Colson was our little Paul Bunyon. I saw this really cute beard on Pinterest and asked my friend Brittney if she could make it. It turned out so cute and I love it!



At the last minute, I decided to make owl costumes for Ava and Parker. They were cute and homemade. Ava was a barn owl and Parker was a snowy owl. I secretly called then Errol and Hedwig. Anyhow, I love how they turned out and the kids thought they were great too. They were running around the house, flapping their arms around saying 'whoo whoo!'


On a side note, Halloween in my baby sisters birthday!! When we were little, she thought that everyone celebrated Halloween because it was her birthday. She was really upset when she learned that people weren't celebrating her birthday. Happy Birthday Alli! I love you!

3 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

So cute. I LOVE Colsons! Happy Halloween!

Pieces of me... said...

Those are awesome costumes! Too cute :)

The Asay's said...

Ava and Parker came trick-or-treating last night. So stinkin cute. Love their costumes.