I've been so behind on everything lately. With the blog especially. So, I'll just start with what's been happening lately. School has started for Daniel and Ava. Daniel is doing amazing in school. He is working on his Masters degree now and has been really busy. He's hoping to write his thesis on the effects of horticulture therapy on soldiers with PTSD. There has been little to No research done in this area. So we're excited.
Ava is loving preschool as always. She pretty much learned everything she needs for kindergarten last year and this year, she's much more social. I'm pretty sure this year will be about her social skills. But, she LOVES it.
Parker is doing well. He's totally in the 2 year old phase. He's so much like me, so I think we struggle a little more. He is just more vocal- like me. He's a total mama's boy and I love that. He's growing up fast, too fast really. I'm feeling a little sad that next year he'll be ready to start pre-school.
Colson, my little baby, is growing up sooo fast. His 1st birthday was just last week. He is just the sweetest baby and I can't get enough of his kisses. He has 8 teeth. He is also such a mama's boy. He is on the verge of walking. He can push his little walker around and cruise around the furniture, but not by himself yet. His asthma has really improved with the end of the harvest and the new carpet in our house. Hopefully it stays this way. I've been a little nervous about the coming winter, but since he has improved so much, I've been hopeful that it won't be so difficult after all.
Daniel & I celebrated our 7th anniversary last week too. It was wonderful. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. My life wouldn't be the same without him and I'm so lucky that my path led to him.
We went to Cameo Heights Mansion in Touchet, WA. It really is in the middle of no where. But it's set in a beautiful little orchard and owned by a super nice LDS couple who is working on saving for their mission. The bed and breakfast they own is AMAZING. We stayed in the Spanish suite and had an amazing dinner with a private chef. We woke up to a knock on the door. Outside was a tray with hot chocolate and fresh, home made peach danish. We had a delicious breakfast an hour later in the dining room. We had some YUMMY Cider that is locally grown and made. It was amazing as well.
Everything is wonderful at our home right now. Life is good, and the blessings are pouring in. I can't complain because Heavenly Father is taking care of us.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love to hear it!
Thanks for the update :)
lad everyone is doing good. I can't believe Colson is already one! Give those kids a squeeze! Love ya!
Post a Comment