We decided to take the kids to the fair this year for family night. It was really fun and we had a great time. We have some great friends that watched Colson so we got to stay late and attend the rodeo.
The kids went on a couple rides and had a good time. This was Parker's first time going on anything, so he especially loved it. Daddy got to ride with them, so they were all in heaven.
Ok, I posted these 2 pictures together because there's a funny story that goes with it. So you know how at the start of a rodeo, they have all the royalty ride in and then they do a flag ceremony thing. Everyone is quiet and standing with their hands over their hearts. Ava thought this was pretty cool and kept telling me to take a picture, so I did. Then she yelled, while everyone was silent, "ok, now move together!" while waving her hands together. She thought they were too far apart to get a good picture. Everyone turned, looked and chuckled at her. She was also conducting the music to the National Anthem. It was pretty funny
Daniel's brother Nicholas, and his family came to the fair with us. The kids loved it. They had so much fun with their cousins, eating popcorn and watching the animals.
It was really fun. I love me a good rodeo. I
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment