Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Funny

It has been a while since I posted anything. Mainly because I haven't had anything to post about. This week has been a real doozy- and no one likes to hear about the woes of a mom who is potty training her 3 year old son. But I will tell you all about Ava's bowel issues, simply because she said something funny.

As I have posted before, Ava has had "gut" issues ever since she potty trained. She has a really hard time having a consistent BM. Anyhow, we're are now in the throws of another bout. Daniel took her to the pediatrician and came home and was explaining what the Doctor said to me and my good friend Kate. Then Ava came and sat down at the table and very matter of factually said, "and the doctor said I need a soft stool." It was really funny and we all started laughing. I'm pretty sure she's expecting this cute little padded stool for her to sit on! I should probably get one for her just because it was cute.

2 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

I've at least told that story three times. It really was hilarious!

Derrick and Melissa said...

She's so cute!