Friday, May 4, 2012

1st Haircut!

At 19 months old, Colson finally needed a haircut. Really it was more like a trim. Colson, unlike my other kids, has only grown his hair on top and not the sides. Ava and Parker had bad baby mullets, but Colson never did.
Before: His hair came to a 6 inch faux-hawk
After: His hair comes to a 2.5 inch faux-hawk Seriously, I haven't met anyone who doesn't love this kid. He is so sweet and has the most adorable toothy smile. I love it. Yesterday he woke up early in the morning and by 11:15, this is how I found him.
Yes, that is my son, sleeping while he's standing. He is so cute. Our family would really not be the same with out my little Colson baby.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He's darling, Erin.

The Asay's said...

Love that he fell asleep standing. So cute

Pieces of me... said...

Haha, now that is too darn cute! There I times I think I could fall asleep standing up too! ;)