Friday, May 11, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Ava had her preschool graduation today. She is officially off to Kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe she's so old already. Time really does fly.
Ava was so well behaved compared to the other kids in that classroom. I'm not just bragging, it's honestly the truth;-)
Here's Ava with Miss Jennifer and Miss Angie, her teachers. The preschool here is seriously amazing. We don't have one complaint about it.
Ava and cousin Caitlin both attended the same preschool again this year. They were in different classes though. Last year they were in the same class and apparently fought like sister. So we thought it a better idea to split them up this year. Aren't they cute together though?
Here's a proud mama and papa. We love our Ava girl and are so proud of her.

2 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Oh how I miss the darling Baum family! Erin, the dress is beyond cute. Ava is extremely well-behaved(it really is the truth)! Miss you all!

Derrick and Melissa said...

Yea Ava! She is such a doll!!!