It's hard to believe that my little Colson is turning 3 tomorrow. He was such a sick little baby and I feel like I worked so hard to keep him alive for so long, that it's unreal to me that he is turning 3. He is such a cute little boy. So sweet and silly. He still loves his thumb and blanky. He is talking so much more now too. I love his little cheeks and his little smile. Everyday, after naps, he's a little cranky and says he wants me. I kind of love it. He wants me to hold him, he lays his head on my shoulder and just sits with me for a while. I love him so much . Our family wouldn't be the same without him,
We decided to celebrate his birthday a couple days early. Aunt Heather and Uncle Jason gave us their playhouse. The kids LOVE it! They were so excited to see it!
We had a lot of Daniel's family up for conference weekend so we did the birthday party while everyone was here. He picked out his Lightning McQueen cupcake-cake and loved it.
He got an Iron Man action figure, a Cars pop up tent, a book and some of his very own underwear. Potty training, here we come!
Daddy was being pretty silly with the pop up tent. He had all the kids laughing pretty hard.
Happy Birthday Colson boy! You make me happy!!
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Even though he's just a little younger than Olive, it's crazy to me that he is three! Where does the time go? So awesome you got a playhouse!!!
Happy birthday sweet Colson!
I cannot believe he is 3!! He is just as cute as I remember him:) Happy birthday Colson! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment