Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Colson's Goes to Preschool!

 The time has come.  My little Colson is in preschool.  I can't believe he's old enough for it, but there it is.  Initially, I was trying to find a place for Parker to do preschool at.  I couldn't bring myself to pay the prices down here, just for preschool!  So I talked to a few gals in my ward about doing Joy school.  There were several who were interested.  But, most of the kids were 2-3, and the majority decided they'd rather keep it for the 2-3 year olds instead of the 3-4 year olds.  So no preschool for Parker.  BUT, that meant Colson could go!!  Yay!!
It's only twice a week for 2 hours, but he seems to like it.  He's excited about having his own back pack and school supplies.  The other moms and I rotate weeks.  So next week, it'll be my turn to have all the kids over here.  He looks so big *tear*.

No comments: