Monday, October 28, 2013

Gardner Village

 Over fall break we decided to hit Gardner Village with our best good friends, the Clayton's.
 I had never been there before, but it was so stinkin' cute!!  I'd love to go back without kids sometime where I can go in all the cute shops.  They were having 'Witchapalooza!'  They had tons of these elaborate witches all over.  There was a witch scavenger hunt that we did.  We had to find a witch hiding in quilts, a witch having a cook out, etc.  At the end you turned in your scavenger hunt paper to the bakery for a cookie.  It was really fun!
 They had face painting and all kinds of stuff to do!
 This wasn't just any face painting, it was hard core, serious face painting.

 Ava and Max.

 Colson wasn't excited about face painting, but he really wanted a witch hat, so he got a witch hat.  Here's Ava, Emma, Max and Colson.  Parker was having a moment.
 Here's one of our witches that we had to find, a witch sitting a spell.
Here's Parker and Ava standing in front of the fireman witch with her water hose.  It was a super fun day! 

2 comments:

Marie said...

I love the face painting!

Kate Clayton said...

It was so much fun! I love the pictures!