Aunt Lissa asked the kids not to squint and open their eyes. Here's the result.
Ava you stink!
Parker being a pirate. He had just said Argh!!
Colson got a little bored.
We finally get everyone looking at the same time and Dad thinks it would be funny to "photo bomb" as he says.
Our silly pic.
Parker decided to strike some ninja poses
We tried to do a jumping one, but apparently weren't coordinated enough to do it all at once.
And Colson with his crazed, 'I'm going to eat you!' face.
Enjoy


7 comments:
They are so cute, even the outtakes! I love the train background, too!!!
i love them! colson picking his nose it great! haha
Haha! I love them all!
that is awesome!
You guys are so cute. Love your family pictures. Love the colors you picked
You have such a cute fam! Those bloopers are Christmas card worthy ;)
Such a cute family!! I love the pictures! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment