Here are our pictures from the 4th!
Here's Alli and I. Isn't she so pretty! I told her I'm going to write to my friend Leslie in Puyallup and have her set her up with someone!
I made this delicious cheesecake. It was the first time I've made one and it was super yummy. So the star is a little crooked, oh well it was scrumptious!
A totally flattering photo of myself at the farmers market.
My sister Melissa was the only adult brave enough to jump off the swing. I'm just too old for that, I thought I would get hurt.

Parker asleep at the park.

Daniel and Ava sharing a slushy at the farmers market.




5 comments:
That cheesecake looks GOOOOD! I want some!
I love setting people up!!! I can't believe you guys were in puyallup and didn't even call us...ppsshhh! jk I know your busy with fam! We would have loved to see you though sooo next time call us!
It sounds like you had a great time! That is really exciting to get a new playground! WTG Daniel for getting it together so quick! Miss you guys!
Hey Guys! I didn't know you had a blog, I saw it on someone elses list and decided to check it out. Super cute pictures. We have one, too-punkylukes.blogspot.com Come check it out!
Erin, what are you talking about your too old. Isn't Melissa like 10 years older than you? You could have jumped off there no prob. Remember when we went to that park in the tricities and jumped off the swings. I just remembered that, aww the tricities.
Post a Comment