Thanks to my friend Merry and my Mom for helping me fix the dress. The original pattern has a v neck front and I was too scared to try it. As a result, it wouldn't fit over Ava's head when I finished it. I ended up cutting down the back and putting a hook and eye in. It looks pretty good though.
Friday, July 24, 2009
New Dress
This is the new dress I just finished for Ava. I'm sure you all are tired of seeing things that I make, but I'm learning how to sew and am really excited when I finish a project, so you'll have to suffer with me.
Thanks to my friend Merry and my Mom for helping me fix the dress. The original pattern has a v neck front and I was too scared to try it. As a result, it wouldn't fit over Ava's head when I finished it. I ended up cutting down the back and putting a hook and eye in. It looks pretty good though.



Thanks to my friend Merry and my Mom for helping me fix the dress. The original pattern has a v neck front and I was too scared to try it. As a result, it wouldn't fit over Ava's head when I finished it. I ended up cutting down the back and putting a hook and eye in. It looks pretty good though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute Erin. I want to start sewing again, just need to get my hands on a sewing machine! :)
Nice Job!
It's really really cute and bet she looks adorable in it!
I'm glad you got the head issue figured out! phew!
Looks great! You will have to teach me, I have a sewing machine but really never have used it!
Post a Comment