Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Wood Connection

Last time I was in Utah, my sister in law suggested we go to this store called the Wood Connection in Murray. And now, I'm totally addicted. I love it!! Now every time I'm going to see my sister or sister in law, I have them bring me a new project from the store. It's so great because it has all these crafty wood projects that you can buy in kits. It's nice because you don't have to hunt down all the little parts you're going to need for the project. We need one in Washington!

Here is my summer watermelon hanger

My 4th of July hanger

My family letters they go on top of our entertainment center.



2 comments:

DeAnne said...

very cute! a bit of a step up from the clay pot snowman eh? lol

NicKim Family said...

Wow, what a cool store!! I wanna go!!