Friday, March 26, 2010
New Projects
Since we all have been kind of sick lately and really coudn't go anywhere, I decided to finish up a few projects I'd been working on. Decorating Ava's room was one of them. I found these super cute flowers that are meant as a wall decoration, at Bed, Bath & Beyond. They were originally just white, so I dressed them up a little with paint and some rhinestone centers.
Then we took the design off some pillows that came with Ava's bedding and stenciled them onto some canvas and painted them. There's another one that is pink with green and purple too. We also painted a butterfly on purple canvas- butterflies are part of her bedding too.

These next two pics are kind of blurry, but you can get see what it is. Ava always has these projects that she does in Nursery or that we do at home and no where to hang them. So I covered this board with mod podge and fabric and another coat of modge podge. Then I covered these jumbo clothes pins with the same thing. Then dressed them up with ribbons, buttons, and rhinestones. I turned out so cute! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I saw those cute flowers at Bed Bath and Beyond, too. They're so cute. I'm trying to think of where I can put them.
Post a Comment