Sunday, March 7, 2010

A word about hormones . . . .

They suck. That's my final word on it. I'm not a very weepy person. I mean, I need a good cry every few months as much as the next gal out there. But, the past few weeks have just been ridiculous. I saw a commercial the other day and was wiping them away. Then last night Daniel rented The Time Travelers Wife and I have to say I was bawling like a baby for most of the night. I felt so silly, but I couldn't stop. It was crazy. A big thanks to my body for making me so nutts;-) Poor Daniel!

5 comments:

NicKim Family said...

That movie had me going for a whole evening too! I was fine until we were walking out of the theater and then I think Nick had to help me to the car because I totally lost it! Oh, I wasn't even pregnant.

DeAnne said...

You're just making up for all those years of being a non-crier ;)

Morley Fam said...

I hear you! I find myself crying over little kids shows. yikes.Gotta love being pregnant......right? :)

Beth said...

I was 15 minutes late to work on Monday because I was crying over some song on the radio and could not, for the life of me, pull myself together enough to see my co-workers. A big congrats though, I was kind of worried that we might have a kid that didn't have a Baum to play with in nursery. I'm glad we're on the same schedule. :0) Hooray for surprises!

TyLeen said...

Erin, I noticed you mentioned a couple things on my blog. About the ruffle onesies. No pattern, just ruffled some material and sewed them to the butt. Also with recovering my car seat. I have a pattern that I got of etsy but I didn't actually use it because my original cover was not the same as the pattern. So I pretty much just took my original seat cover apart and made myself a pattern. It took awhile to figure it out and was very scary because I knew that if I ruined the one I already had it would be a pretty penny to replace it! Sorry I couldn't help you more.
The pattern I got off etsy was a great pattern if you want to look into it. I think it would have been so much easier if my cover was the same as the pattern. The patterned car seat had 3 separate pieces (then they took it apart and it looked easy) but my original car seat cover was all once piece. I don't know if that makes any since so sorry. But I am happy with the end result.