Friday, October 8, 2010

Colson!!

Colson Daniel arrived October 7 at 9:41 am! He was 8 pounds, 11 ounces and 20 inches! Everything went really well, with no problems. He's a nice and healthy big boy!

Ava is ecstatic to have a baby around, she keeps asking to hold him and even helped Daniel change his diaper.




Parker on the other hand, wants nothing to do with him. We asked him if he wanted to hold the baby and he said 'NO!' And pushed him away. He's also not loving the fact that Colson is now at our house full time. He'll just have to adjust.

They put him under a heater and this is how he fell asleep.

Daniel was actually allowed to take some pictures of them pulling him out of my belly, but my mom said they were probabely a little much to post on my blog. I however, think they are really cool. So if you want to see them, let me know! I'll write more about the whole story later, when I'm not so tired. My bed is calling my name.

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congrats!!! He's so cute! Yay!

Rachael said...

I'm so happy for you! Michael said he saw you at the mailbox but I couldn't believe you're home already. That's awesome. I totally want to see the pictures! Congrats!!!

The Asay's said...

Congrats Erin. Colson is so cute. Hope you are healing well. I bet those pictures are super cool. Maybe sewing group worthy.

Derrick and Melissa said...

He is so cute Erin! I can't wait until we can meet him. That is awesome they let Daniel takes pics of the delivery. I would love to see them sometime. Love ya!

Brian said...

CONGRATS you guys! I would LOVE to see the pictures - I'm so stinkin curious!! :)

Pieces of me... said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful healthy boy! And I love the name Colson.

Unknown said...

Yea! I can't believe your home already. I can't wait to see him. And THE pictures. When Ben gets home I'll come over...

Kate Clayton said...

He is so beautiful. Congrats! I saw Ava at preschool the morning he was born and she was SUPER excited. She is a doll!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Yeah Congrats!! Glad to hear all went well!