Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween!!

Our playgroup had a Halloween party today! The kids got to dress up in their costumes for the first time and they looked so cute! I'm a total spaz when it comes to Ava's costume because it took me so long to make, and I don't want to have it dry cleaned before Halloween is even here. So I brought it with us and changed her into it there.

They had lots of games and activities. They did a costume parade where all the kids walked around the gym to music. We didn't get any good pictures because Parker wouldn't really cooperate. They did pass the pumpkin, cookie decorating, and pin the smile on the jack o lantern.

Here's Ava digging into her cookie. It had sprinkles and a skeleton on it.

This is Parker boy last night. He wanted to wear his hat all night. It was pretty funny.

Here are all the princesses at the party. We had Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora. Parker jumped in this picture too. He saw them all standing there for the picture and wanted to be in it too.

Here's my little Colson baby boy. My friend Ashley knitted this apple hat, so he could be the apple. It turned out so cute!! I love it!!

Here's our Dopey. He wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera. But, I love how his costume turned out. I'm really proud of my hat/ears. They turned out so cute!!
Here's Snow White and Dopey together. Dopey was always my favorite of the 7.
And here's our beautiful Snow White!! Doesn't she look cute!? She kept twirling around in it. There's also a little cape that goes with it, but I need to make it a little smaller. It falls off her shoulders. I am going to try and get a picture of all 3 together. I love making them all coordinate!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

So cute! You did such an awesome job!!!

The Asay's said...

So cute. Your did such a good job on the costumes. I love them.

Pieces of me... said...

Your kiddos look so cute!... I LOVE the Dopey costume :)

Laurel said...

You are such a cute mom. Your costumes were so cute. They are lucky to have you.