Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 Craft Projects

I love to craft as everyone knows.  Instead of taking up multiple posts with them, I decided to post most of them in one. So here you go.

 I used heat transfer vinyl on these hand towels in the kitchen.  After trying this out, I think I would use the flour sack kitchen towels next time.
 I love love love how my kitchen conversion chart turned out.  I especially love my measuring spoons.  It looks so cute in my kitchen.
 Our family board now hangs in the kitchen over our table.  I get lots of compliments on it.
 I needed a few more 4th of July decorations too, So I made this one.  I love how it turned out too.
 Colson got his own room this year.  We thought it would be better having Sawyer and Parker sharing a room.  Colson and Parker were fighting too much.  So we let Colson pick out the colors and theme which was of course, Dinosaurs.  We got this sheet set that we kind of ran with as far as color schemes go.  He picked out the colors we painted and everything.  We found these cool huge leaves at IKEA and made this kind of  tree looking thing.
 There was a package that his new sheets came in that was just more of the sheet fabric.  I used it to cover this lampshade from IKEA.  Then I found this bag of little dinosaurs at the dollar store that I glued all over the base, like they were climbing up it.  Then I spray painted it white.  It was a huge hit.  But, the dinosaurs only lasted a little while, Colson pulled them all off..  I should probably use super glue next time.
 Then I made all these cool dinosaur pictures with help from pinterest.  They say the name of the dinosaur in the shape of it.  I looks pretty cool.
Then I found this cool dinosaur map that shows where all the different dinosaurs are found around the world.  With a little help from photoshop I changed all the colors to coordinate with his room.



Have I ever mentioned that I love fall decorations?  I do, I really do.  So this year I made a few of these little gems from scrap book paper and 2x4 wood blocks.  I added a few pedestals and finial tops too.

Last year I gave away my reindeer sign at a white elephant gift exchange, so I needed a new one.  I made this, but then ended up giving it away too.  Maybe I'll make one for myself someday.

 I ADORE this pallet sign me and my pals made.  My friend Cassie's, husband pulled apart all the pallets and nailed these together for us.  Then we stenciled the wise men and words on, painted them.  Then I drilled a few holes for lights and stuck them in.  I LOVE it!


 This one was a simple one.  I printed out this cute paper with a little heart outline on it, then started gluing the red buttons on.
 Made these cute St. Patricks Day  decorations too.  Found this awesome gold spray paint too.
 I'm not a huge fan of burlap wreaths, but this bubble one is really cute.  I love how it turned out.
 I made these pomanders too.  I bought all this purple fabric and but them into a circle with 4 cuts to the center, then melted it with a lighter till it curled.  Then used a straight pin to attach them into the styrafoam ball.
And lastly, here's this little guy I made for July 4th.

No comments: