Oh my heck, my kids are so cute. I just love each one of them. They are so amazing in their own way. I couldn't ask for a better blessing.
Oh my little Colson. My little Mr.C. He is 5 years old and ready to take on the world. Now that Ava and Parker are in school all day, my sweet, mellow Colson, has taken on the role of sassy, and sometimes difficult 'Wreck it ralph' of the house. It's been fun to see him develop his own little personality as the oldest one home most of the day.
Oh Parky. He is 6 years old. Now that Parker is in 1st grade, he has changed SO SO much. It has been amazing to see the change in him. As is no secret, we have butted heads a lot. We struggled. But now, he is in school most of the day. It has been the best thing for our relationship. Not that I don't want to be with him during the day, but I think he needed a break from me. Now, he goes to school and has time to miss me and when he comes home, he is a delight. He does his homework and he is so affectionate. I just love him.
Ah, Sawyer B. My little Sawyer is 2 years old. He is just so stinkin' cute. He is so freaking adorable I just can't stand it sometimes. Sawyer is developing his own little personality. He gets away with a lot at our house, owing to the fact that he's the baby and so cute. He has started talking so so much, it's crazy. He calls Colson, He-He. And Parker, Her-Her. He can say his own name, but it sounds more like Say-R. He loves to give hugs and snuggle. And when Parker comes home from school, he tells him that he missed him and that he's his best friend. It's very sweet.
My life is so blessed. While some days I think I'm going a little crazy, it's a good crazy. It's a blessed crazy, that I wouldn't trade for anything.







No comments:
Post a Comment