Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween!!  So much fun.  Parker, especially had an eventful day.  First, we had to head to the dentist to check out Parker's rows of shark teeth.  It was a super fun day to visit the dentist.

Parker was dressed up for his school Halloween party.  And everyone at the office was a different character from the movie Inside Out.  Dr. Brett was dressed up as Bing Bong and asked Parker to take a picture with him.  It was so fun.


Then Parker had his class Halloween party.  I got to go and do the craft with him.  He and his other vampire buddies wanted a picture taken together.


I didn't want to get too involved with costumes this year.  My Mom never loved Halloween and I didn't understand why till I had 4 kids of my own.  Getting 4 costumes together is tricky!

So I found a great pattern with several different options that worked for each of the kids.

Ava ended up being Little Red Riding Hood.
 Parker wanted to be a vampire.
 Colson, of course, wanted to be a dinosaur.  I winged Colson's costume.  I made it up as I went with the tail and hood.  I made it all out of an old maternity dress I had lying around.
 And Sawyer wanted to be Batman.  I made him a batman mask too, but he refused to wear it.


Dad stayed home to hand out candy while we hit the neighborhood.  Our fun neighbors had a little photobooth set up as well as talking pumpkins.  It was a fun evening.

No comments: