Monday, March 22, 2010

Hallelujah!

Is that how you spell that? I don't know. Anyhow, we are home!! Yay!! I can't tell you all how glad I am to be home and sleeping in my own bed again. Air mattresses and I don't get along very well. We had a lovely trip to Utah. Had great times with my sisters and Daniel's family. It felt like the trip went really fast, but part of me is glad for that. I was ready to get home. Unfortunately, as is our lot every time we travel to Utah, all are sick at our house. The night before we left my sisters house Ava began running a fever accompanied by a nasty cough. Which continued to persist into our drive home. Now, Parker and Daniel are running fevers and coughs. It was a long drive home with all this sickness. But I'm glad to be home and not in Utah dealing with it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's inescapable isn't it? I'm sorry, but I'm glad you had fun there! Let's hang out!

Rachael said...

That's terrible! I can't believe you guys did that drive with two kids and pregnant. More power to you! Glad your back safe and sound.

Kate Clayton said...

Crazy. What is it about Utah? Up until last time, we have never been able to make a trip home where at least one of us doesn't have to go to Urgent Care. Glad you guys are back!