Anyhow, the restaurant was really nice, it was right on the water at Elliot Bay. There was a pretty big rainstorm getting ready to roll in, so we were inside. But it was still really nice.
For his birthday the restaurant serves this really yummy white chocolate cake. It was super delicious. I left most of that to Daniel and I had a creme brulee which is one of my most favorite desserts.
Daniel's only stipulation for dinner was that they serve seafood. Well, everyone in western Washington serves seafood, but Salty's was really good seafood. He had some kind of delicious salmon and I had the seafood fettucini. I love seafood fettucini, but one thing I do not love is when they serve it with all the stuff still in the shell. I spent 20 minutes trying to get everything out of it's shell before I could eat it. I also don't love it like that because I think all seafood should be de-pooped before it's served. Everyone says it's not poop, but it sure looks like it, so I won't eat it. Really, the only seafood that presented that problem in my fettucini was the mussels, so I just put those aside.
Here's Trav and Steph at dinner. It was really nice to just have all the adults there together.
Here's Alli and Steph. I love my sisters! They are so fun, we had such a nice time together!
It was a really nice evening together! Happy Birthday Daniel!! We love you!!


2 comments:
That is so much fun! Everyone raves about Salty's but I've never been there because I don't eat seafood :) I love that he got a Bob Ross set. My sister has one and loves it. It's her "me time" to paint every day for a little while.
Happy Birthday Daniel! I love you!
Post a Comment