Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Summer Haircut!

I really wanted Ava to have a nice summer haircut that would be cool and easy to take care of. So again, we luckily live close to our good friend Rachael who does great hair! She gave Ava this super cute summer haircut!! I love it!!


Here's the front, she looks so cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks! She's not my baby girl anymore!!


Here's the side. I love the A line cuts.

Here's the back, nice and short and cool!
Thanks Rachael!!
PS- tonight Ava said prayers and I asked what she wanted to pray for. She said she wanted to pray for Noah and Hazel, Rachael's kids! So cute!





4 comments:

Leslierush said...

OMG that haircut is SO cute on her!

Derrick and Melissa said...

She is adorable, and getting so big! Give her a hug for me!

Pieces of me... said...

So cute! I too love a-lines. Now she has a cute hair cut to go with her new cute summer dress! :)

Jillyn said...

Oh that haircut looks so cute on her! She defiantly looks very grown up!