Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here's another dress I made for Ava girl. I actually made my sister in law, Steph a car seat cover out of this fabric. I loved it so much, I went back and got more to make Ava a dress. She really likes it. She's wanted to wear it to church 2 weeks in a row. I'll have to put my foot down next week. People will think it's the only dress she owns!


And I couldn't do a post without putting a picture of my sweet Colson boy. He's so cute and really is a good baby. The only thing I would like to change is the 2 hour eating schedule. I'm still super tired. But, he is really fun. And we love him!!





4 comments:

The Asay's said...

I saw Ava wearing that dress on Sunday. It looks so cute on her. Love this picture of Colson.

Derrick and Melissa said...

What a cute picture of Colson!

Marie said...

That dress is so cute! I could definitely learn a lot from you:)

Laurel said...

I was wondering if you made that dress! You are AMAZING!