Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ouch!

My poor little Parker boy had a rough day yesterday. He was sitting on a kitchen chair and somehow slipped off only to smack his forehead on the sliding glass door track. It made a pretty good dent and split. So we headed to the pediatricians where he had to get 2 stitches in it.

He obviously wasn't a fan of getting stitches. It was a little hairy because he was screaming and Colson was screaming and it was just me. They had to strap him down to one of those papoose boards, which he REALLY didn't like. But, once we finished and got out, he seemed to be ok. I told him we'd get some ice cream, but he said he wanted chocolate milk. So we went to McDonalds and by the time I go through the drive through- he was passed out in his car seat.


So we headed home and I put him to bed. He slept for almost 3 hours, so I know he had it rough. He doesn't usually sleep that long. Poor guy, it's been a hard 2 weeks. New brother, barfing and now stitches.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Poor Parker and poor you! Sounds terrible all the way around.

The Asay's said...

Poor kiddo. I hate the doctors too.

Pieces of me... said...

Poor Parker!! Seriously, it's the worst when your little ones get hurt so bad. :( Oh and by the way, your little Colson has such a gorgeous complection... he really is such a handsome little guy!