Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever

I thought I'd add a few pictures of the cutest baby ever.  I LOVE this little guy.  I love all my kids.
There's something about this stage that is absolutely intoxicating.  I really can't get enough of him.  I know my other kids are happy and well adjusted, so when I leave them, I know they have no problems.  But when I leave Sawyer, I can't wait to get back to him.  It breaks my heart a little bit every time I do leave him,


A few things about this cutie:  He loves to suck on things.  He tries to get his hands in his mouth, but I try to pull them out and put a binky in.  I feel like breaking a binky is easier then breaking a thumb.


He is seriously one happy baby.  He loves to laugh and smile.  He loves his brothers and sister.  Colson always sits down next to him and says, "Mom, he likes me."  It's pretty cute.  He doesn't really fuss.  He will squawk when he wants to be picked up or is ready to eat but no tears.  He's starting to give kisses now.  If you kiss his cheeks, which I do often because they're too much to resist, he'll swing his little open mouth around to plant one on your cheek too. 


I wanted to get some pictures of his little hands before they're much bigger.  There is just something I love about little baby hands.  They're so soft and chubby.  Pretty soon they'll be little boy hands, caked in dirt.


Sawyer likes to be put down to bed awake.  He's not a big fan of being asleep when you lay him down.  He will wake up and get mad.  He prefers to be awake, just lay him down, give him his binky and a few pats on the tummy, and he does the rest.

Sawyer has been trying to sit up for several months now.  He still doesn't have enough motor control to do it, but he is really strong.  He has starting pulling my hair and necklaces too.  Sawyer is the only one of my babies who was born with brown eyes.  They were never the baby grey.  Strange huh. 

I'm trying to really enjoy this time while he's a baby.  I keep telling Daniel I'm afraid I'll get so sad once he's out of the baby stage, that I'll want another.  He said he's afraid of that too. ;-)  This little baby really is my sunshine.  I thought I spoiled Colson, but I'm afraid Sawyer will come in a close second.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do have cute babies!!