Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sleepy Baby!!

How cute is this baby?  Seriously, he is the cutest baby ever.  I just love this kid.  And who couldn't love that little face, chubby cheeks, super long toes and bald head?  Sawyer is a heavenly baby. 


I couldn't ask for a better baby.  He makes my day every time I look at him.  For some reason I started singing 'You Are My Sunshine' to him when he was born.  And really, this baby boy is my sunshine.  He really does make me happy when skies are grey.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

He is seriously the cutest! I'm excited to see you guys!!

The Asay's said...

He is adorable. Love this picture

leighmichellec said...

Love it! So funny, i actually started singing that song to Lana when she was born!
Miss you all

Kate Clayton said...

I miss sweet baby Sawyer. I need to hold him :)