Big changes on the horizon for me. My dear friend Sheri Jordan, is a gifted realtor. We met when we both worked at Lakeview Dental. She was a hygienist and I was an assistant. She decided to move on from Dental Hygiene and became a realtor. She quickly became one of the top agents in Utah. She is now so busy, that she needs as assistant. And since I cut back on my hours at the dental office, I have plenty of time. So, I've become her executive assistant.
She was recruited by an amazing brokerage. It's called Discover Realty. And it's amazing. We have an office. I have an office. With my name on the outside. It's pretty awesome.
I have a desk. That is my desk. It is also pretty awesome. It has been really fun getting to learn all about real estate. I mainly take care of Sheri's administrative paperwork, with a little coordinating of things and take care of her gift baskets for closing clients. I'm having so much fun.
Sheri wanted to get me some business cards made, so she had our pictures taken together. I kinda love how mine turned out. It makes it all feel so official. So legit.
So here I am. Here's my business card. I have business cards. Sometime in the future, Sheri is going to get me licensed so I can help more with clients, addendum's etc. I'm really excited.





No comments:
Post a Comment