Sunday, September 24, 2017

Parker Temple Pics

Parker is getting baptized soon.  So we decided to go take a few pictures at the Ogden temple for his invitations.  It was SO cold.  So we literally took all of these in 15 minutes.  Parker is pretty photogenic so it was enough time


We bought him this adorable little suit.  He looks to grown up.  I can't believe he's old enough to get baptized.  Anyway, I asked him what color tie he wanted and he said yellow.  So we found a nice zip up tie, that was yellow.


 Parker is really ready to get baptized.  We've done a lot of talking about covenants and choices and promises.  I've found him reading scriptures in his room before bed, many times too.  It makes me feel like a good mom.  Like Daniel and I have done something right.
 This picture is my absolute favorite.  It's so characteristic of Parker and his personality.  He's so fun, outgoing and upbeat.  He's a lot like Daniel.  He likes to be the funny guy.  We love him and are so excited for him.

No comments: