Holy Moly, my baby sister is having a baby. How crazy is that?! Sarah and I through a super fun baby shower for her. It was amazing, as usual. I made these adorable invitations.
I even got these clear balloons with gold stars on them. It was so cute.
We had a yogurt bar with quiche, chocolate pastries, 2 different kinds of bacon and virgin mimosas. The food was so so so delicious. Way to go Sarah!
For favors, I got a bunch of star cookie cutters with a tag that said twinkle twinkle. I even made the star garland.
I also found these adorable pink and gold straws to go perfectly with these jar lids I had.
Alli has so much family on both sides that came. She was truly showered with love.
My mom came down just for the occasion. I'm so glad she did because we had so much fun. After the party, we went shopping for all the rest of the baby stuff Alli needed. I love spending someone elses's money, so it was amazing. Can't wait to meet this little munchkin!














No comments:
Post a Comment